What are some ways I can treat my pain from mesenteric lymphadenitis?

To treat the pain of mesenteric lymphadenitis, you should try using a warm compress over the abdominal region where you have pain. The warm sensation will help reduce discomfort and pain from the swelling of the lymph nodes. Over-the-counter pain relievers will also help reduce your pain.

Continue Learning about Mesenteric Lymphadenitis

Is mesenteric lymphadenitis life threatening?
Most cases of mesenteric lymphadenitis are neither serious or life threatening. However, mesenteri...
How do medications treat mesenteric lymphadenitis?
Since there is no specific treatment for mesenteric lymphadenitis, the only medication that woul...
How do I manage my mesenteric lymphadenitis on a daily basis?
Mesenteric lymphadenitis only lasts for a few days or weeks before it clears on its own. During the ...
How do other illnesses affect mesenteric lymphadenitis?
Mesenteric lymphadenitis can be related to other illnesses the body has contracted. An untreated...