What are some ways I can treat my pain from mesenteric lymphadenitis?

To treat the pain of mesenteric lymphadenitis, you should try using a warm compress over the abdominal region where you have pain. The warm sensation will help reduce discomfort and pain from the swelling of the lymph nodes. Over-the-counter pain relievers will also help reduce your pain.

Continue Learning about Mesenteric Lymphadenitis

How is mesenteric lymphadenitis diagnosed?
Depending on your doctor, mesenteric lymphadenitis may be diagnosed through a number of differen...
How do medications treat mesenteric lymphadenitis?
Since there is no specific treatment for mesenteric lymphadenitis, the only medication that woul...
Should I talk to my doctor about my mesenteric lymphadenitis symptoms?
Talk to your doctor if you think you have the symptoms of mesenteric lymphadenitis. Although mesente...
How does mesenteric lymphadenitis affect the body?
Mesenteric lymphadenitis can affect the body in several ways. The inflamed lymph nodes of mesent...