Keeping healthy people healthy, changing lifestyles of people at risk, and optimizing care for those with chronic conditions. Strengthen these pillars of healthcare in your community at speed and scale with Sharecare. Engage your current patients, acquire new patients, and improve the health of the communities you serve.
One platform. Many provider solutions.
The Sharecare platform offers powerful ways to advance your value-based care. Use them all, or use the solutions that fill the gaps in your system.
Health Information Management (HIM)
Automate health record requests, using a simple and efficient consent-based record access management solution to reduce administrative burdens for record delivery, audits, and uses actionable analytics and AI to consolidate and manage data for record management and revenue analysis.
- Release of Information (ROI)
- Medical record requests and retrieval
- Medical record audits and reviews
- Medical record dynamic insights (AI)
- Forms management
Value based care
Quality reporting solutions that help providers, practices and systems measure their practices performance and success with value-based programs including MIPS and Medicare’s Quality Payment Program.
- High risk patient stratification
- High cost claimant analysis and segmentation
- Care gap analysis
- Clinical cost per case analysis
- Clinical measures and reporting
- Practice provider and network performance
Works with payers to defend against fraud, waste, and abuse while helping providers with denial prevention issues greatly improving revenue cycle management (RCM).
- Denial management services
- Audit management services
- Clinical validation
- Pre-submission claim review insights (AI)
- Coding & pricing audits
Chronic condition interventions
Solutions that help providers identify eligible patients for diabetes and obesity management solutions and give providers confidence that these services are covered and billable, as well as the convenience of digital prescriptions integrated into the provider workflow.
- Diabetes management – (DSMES, remote patient monitoring, & continuous glucose monitoring)
- Heart disease (intensive cardiac rehab – Ornish Lifestyle Medicine)
- Obesity & nutrition support (medical nutrition therapy & intensive behavioral therapy for obesity)
Digital patient platform
Differentiate your care by integrating these services with the most powerful digital health platform available with the ability to generate care gap reminders that are seamlessly integrated into the patient’s digital healthcare journey.
- Digital care plans
- Care gap closure
- Patient reported outcomes
Adventist Health believes that the future of healthcare goes beyond the role of traditional hospitals. Sustained well-being improvement across an entire community requires having an environment and social policies that encourage healthy behaviors.
Our shared commitment to studying, creating and implementing digital health technologies will drive greater value to our patients in ways that will help them live their healthiest lives.
Ready to see the
Contact us to schedule a demo to learn more.