Inflammation, especially a severe case, can have a significant effect on your daily life, but there are ways to manage it. Pain can be treated with prescription medications or over-the-counter pain killers like aspirin. Severe cases of inflammation that affect specific parts of your body can be treated regularly with prescription medication. Eating well and getting enough rest and exercise may also help you feel better on a regular basis.
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my inflammation symptoms?
- Q How can olive oil help treat inflammation?
- Q How can NRF-2 help prevent inflammation and disease?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for inflammation?
- Q How does inflammation affect the body?
- Q What are the treatment options for inflammation?