When in my pregnancy should I start a Centering Pregnancy group?

Paula Greer
Midwifery Nursing

Your first group session will be when you are about 14-18 weeks pregnant. You will have 10 sessions total. The first four will be every month and the rest will be every 2 weeks. Each session will be 2 hours. The day and time will depend on what group you are in. You may need more than one visit to the office before your group starts. You will get a letter and call the week before your group starts as a reminder your group is starting.

Continue Learning about Pregnancy, Fertility and Childbirth

Babies Are Sleeping in Baby Boxes—Here’s Why
Baby boxes, a Finnish tradition that started in the 1930s, are now being used by parents in the United States. But what exactly is a baby box? Dependi...
What can I expect during my appointment with a prenatal genetic counselor?
SwedishSwedish
If you are pregnant and have unanswered questions about origins of diseases or traits in your family...
Should You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in Mind
Should You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in Mind
Though only six percent of women hire them to help with pregnancy, doulas offer real benefits.
How Is Hyperemesis Gravidarum Treated?
How Is Hyperemesis Gravidarum Treated?