What should I ask my doctor about an intravascular ultrasound?

The following questions can help you talk to your physician about having intravascular ultrasound (IVUS).
  • Why might IVUS be beneficial for me?
  • What individual risks will IVUS present for me?

Continue Learning about Diagnostic Ultrasonography

How is Transcranial Doppler (TCD) performed?
SecondsCount.orgSecondsCount.org
Transcranial Doppler (TCD) does not require preparation on the part of the patient. You will be ...
What is a cranial ultrasound?
A cranial ultrasound is a type of imaging test that looks at either the blood flow within the brain ...
What is Doppler ultrasound?
Intermountain Registered DietitiansIntermountain Registered Dietitians
A Doppler ultrasound test uses high-frequency sound waves to evaluate the flow of blood in your bloo...
What is Transcranial Doppler (TCD)?
SecondsCount.orgSecondsCount.org
Transcranial Doppler (TCD) is a form of ultrasound. You may already be familiar with ultrasound ...