Should I talk to a doctor about my hyperemesis gravidarum symptoms?

The symptoms of hyperemesis gravidarum include the following: severe nausea, persistent vomiting, weight loss, and dehydration. If you experience any of these symptoms during pregnancy, see a doctor right away. Left untreated, hyperemesis gravidarum represents health risks for you and your baby.

Continue Learning about Pregnancy Complications

Everything You Need to Know About This High-Risk Pregnancy Condition
Although it’s relatively uncommon, affecting just 3.4 percent of pregnancies in the US each year, preeclampsia is a complication that can have serious...
How can a high-risk pregnancy be prevented?
MountainView HospitalMountainView Hospital
Preventing high-risk pregnancy is not as black and white as it may seem. Women might be able to mini...
What increases my risk for placenta previa?
Placenta previa occurs when the zygote implants in the lower uterine segment. Usually the zygote imp...
Healthy Pregnancy Weight, Healthier Adult Children