Will insurance pay for group prenatal care?

Paula Greer
Midwifery Nursing

Physical assessment is a component of the centering model. This qualifies centering to be billed in the same way that your insurance would regularly be billed for a prenatal visit. You will be receiving 10 centering visits and your insurance will be billed by the center providing your care.

Continue Learning about Health & Pregnancy

5 Things You Definitely Shouldn’t Do When You’re Pregnant
When you’re expecting a baby, everyone’s an expert, from the elderly lady at the grocery store who scolds you for wearing yoga pants to the Facebook f...
How can I protect my unborn baby from cell phone radiation?
You may be worried because you heard about a study of mice who were endlessly exposed to cell ph...
10 Biggest Pregnancy Myths, Debunked
10 Biggest Pregnancy Myths, Debunked10 Biggest Pregnancy Myths, Debunked10 Biggest Pregnancy Myths, Debunked10 Biggest Pregnancy Myths, Debunked
Can you drink coffee? Should you avoid your cat? An OBGYN weighs in. 
What Is Cryptic Pregnancy?
What Is Cryptic Pregnancy?