Can I use tampons for vaginal discharge during pregnancy?

Doctors recommend using lightweight mini pads instead of tampons for the excess vaginal discharge that occurs during pregnancy. You’ll want to keep your vagina as free from irritation as possible and not accidentally introduce extra germs into its already-sensitive balance.

Continue Learning about Health & Pregnancy

How Moms-to-be Can Limit Exposure to Harmful Chemicals
Researchers from Mount Sinai Hospital in New York and Karlstad University in Sweden found prenatal exposure in the first trimester to phthalates, a ch...
When should I start monitoring what I eat when I'm pregnant?
You're going to be making some important decisions about what and how you feed your baby. Mashed yam...
10 Biggest Pregnancy Myths, Debunked
10 Biggest Pregnancy Myths, Debunked10 Biggest Pregnancy Myths, Debunked10 Biggest Pregnancy Myths, Debunked10 Biggest Pregnancy Myths, Debunked
Can you drink coffee? Should you avoid your cat? An OBGYN weighs in. 
What Is Preeclampsia and Its Symptoms?
What Is Preeclampsia and Its Symptoms?