Can a prescription be a part of my overall fibromyalgia treatment regimen?

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved three drugs for fibromyalgia: pregabalin, duloxetine and milnacipran. Your doctor may prescribe one of these drugs for you as well as other medicines for relieving pain, improving sleep, fighting depression, reducing stomach discomfort or relieving other symptoms you might be experiencing because of your fibromyalgia. Talk to your doctor about your symptoms. Together you can develop a treatment plan that's right for you.

Continue Learning about Medications to Treat Fibromyalgia

What medications are used to treat fibromyalgia?
Finding the right doctor or specialist to diagnose and treat fibromyalgia is an important first step...
What are some side effects of pregabalin?
Side effects of pregabalin may include dizziness, sleepiness, headaches, vision problems, memory pro...
Can I take Lyrica with other medicines?
MDLIVEMDLIVE
Yes, you can. But make sure your doctor and pharmacist know all of your medicines you take and any h...
What Are the Symptoms of Fibromyalgia?
What Are the Symptoms of Fibromyalgia?