Fibromyalgia doesn't get worse over time. It isn't a progressive disorder. However, you may experience flare ups when your symptoms seem worse. These can be the result of several factors including stress, lack of sleep, and your environment. Talk to your doctor about controlling your flare ups. Fibromyalgia can be painful and uncomfortable, but it isn't life threatening and it won't cause any permanent damage.
- Q How can fibromyalgia affect a woman's daily life?
- Q What is the worst question my partner may ask me about my fibromyalgia?
- Q What supplements can I take for fibromyalgia if I am pregnant?
- Q Should I tell anyone about my fibromyalgia?
- Q How can smoking affect fibromyalgia?
- Q What help should I ask my partner for regarding my fibromyalgia?