Can being pregnant affect my skin texture?

Because of hormonal fluctuations, women can experience many skin changes during pregnancy. Some examples are acne and changes in pigmentation known as pregnancy mask.

Continue Learning about Pregnancy, Fertility and Childbirth

How Safe Are OTC Meds During Pregnancy?
How Safe Are OTC Meds During Pregnancy?
Women naturally worry about taking any over-the-counter (OTC) medications during pregnancy for fear of harming their baby. But there’s an exception to...
Which vaccinations should I have during pregnancy?
Wesley Medical CenterWesley Medical Center
Some vaccines can and should be given during a pregnancy, while others, specifically the ones contai...
Should You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in Mind
Should You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in MindShould You Hire a Doula? 10 Things to Keep in Mind
Though only six percent of women hire them to help with pregnancy, doulas offer real benefits.
How Can I Deal with Lack of Sex Drive While I'm Pregnant?