11 Things to Do
AskMDGet personalized advice before trying to get pregnant
The amount you should increase
calorie intake in pregnancy
Mehmet Oz, MD
View all pregnancy and childbirth experts
Pregnancy and Childbirth Q&As
Dr. Monica Diaz
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Medical City Hospital
How does coffee affect my ability to conceive?
Coffee doesn't affect conception, but high amounts of caffeine may increase the risk . . .
- Q How do I use a kick count chart during pregnancy?
- Q If I'm pregnant and carrying high, will I have a girl?
- Q Why are sonograms sometimes wrong in determining the sex of the baby?
- Q When do Centering Pregnancy groups meet?
- Q Should I only do Kegels after pregnancy?
- Q Why do I get mood swings after having a baby?
- Q What exercises help prepare me for labor and delivery?
- Q Can I prevent problems with pregnancy after age 40?
- Q What can cause a protruding bulge in the upper abdominal region?
- Q What are the bumps that develop on my areola during pregnancy?
Recent Pregnancy, Fertility and Childbirth Articles
For expert advice on solving common pregnancy dilemmas, start with these action plans.
Janet Jackson Had a Baby at 50 What You Can (and Can’t) Eat During Pregnancy Making Mom Healthier and Happier—and Baby Too How Accurate are Fertility Apps? See All Articles