After how many weeks can I feel safe telling people I'm pregnant?

Many women wait for some time before revealing their pregnancy. Watch this video to learn when you can feel safe telling people you are pregnant.

Continue Learning about Conception Achieved (Pregnancy)

Conception Achieved (Pregnancy)

The process of conception starts in the female reproductive organs. An egg is released into the fallopian tubes once a month to await fertilization. If a sperm reaches the egg and penetrates it, it is fertilized. Conception takes ...

place during ovulation. This happens 2 weeks after the last day of your last menstrual cycle. If eggs are not fertilized, they are released through menstruation and process repeats next month.