Myths About Fibromyalgia
- Myth: Fibromyalgia Causes Only Minor Pain
- Myth: Fibromyalgia is All in Your Head
- Myth: Only Young Women Have Fibromyalgia
- Myth: You Can't Exercise With Fibromyalgia
- Other Myths
Read About the Facts of Fibromyalgia
Fight Fibro FogLearn How
AskMDGet personalized advice for managing fibromyalgia
The ratio of women to men diagnosed
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain Association
What kind of exercise can people with fibromyalgia do?
There is increasing evidence that a regular exercise routine is essential for people with fibromyalgia (FM). The increased pain and fatigue caused by repetitive exertion makes regular exercise quite difficult. However, those who develop an exercise . . .
- Q Which parts of my body will be affected by fibromyalgia?
- Q What's the relationship between stress and fibromyalgia?
- Q What are some natural treatments for fibromyalgia?
- Q Is fibromyalgia curable?
- Q How do I know if my pain is from fibromyalgia?
- Q What medical conditions mimic fibromyalgia?
- Q What factors make fibromyalgia worse?
- Q How is fibromyalgia different from arthritis?
- Q What's considered a serious symptom of fibromyalgia?
- Q How can I cope with fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia Action Plans
If you're suffering from symptoms of fibromyalgia, take control of your health and well-being with our action plans.
A 6-Step Treatment Plan 3 Ways to Manage Fibromyalgia Pain Sleep Better with Fibromyalgia Ease Joint Stiffness What to Ask Your Doctor
Fibromyalgia VideosSee more fibromyalgia videos
9 Gentle Workouts
Easy Moves to Fight Fibro Fatigue
There's no doubt about it: Physical activity can sometimes be tough when you've got fibromyalgia. You can't do much on the days you're fighting fibro fatigue, and on . . .
Bean, Corn and Pepper Salad
This tasty salad has fiber, energy-boosting B vitamins and healthy carbs. Serve it on baby spinach leaves for extra iron, a key nutrient for maximizing energy.