What is the maximum recommended daily dosage for flaxseed oil?

The recommended daily dosage of flaxseed oil varies based on age and health. Ask your doctor what dose is best for you. Do not take more than 3 tablespoons of flaxseed oil per day unless directed by your doctor.

Continue Learning about Flaxseed Oil

Who should not use flaxseed?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
People with bowel disorders should avoid flax seed in crushed or powdered form because it acts as a ...
What are the side effects of flaxseed?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Critics say flax seed must be consumed in high quantities to get the most benefit, because it is har...
Should I tell my doctor I am taking flaxseed oil?
As with any nutritional supplement, it is a good idea to tell your doctor you are taking flaxsee...
What Are the Health Benefits of Flaxseed?