How should I take vitamin E?

You should always take vitamin E as it is directed by your doctor or the instructions on the packaging. If you are taking vitamin E pills, take the pill with a full glass of water. Do not crush or chew the pill. If you are taking vitamin E in oral liquid form, measure the proper amount in the dropper. It can be taken directly by mouth or mixed with food or a drink. Do not take more vitamin E than is recommended by your doctor or on the instructions.

Continue Learning about Vitamin E

Should I take vitamin E if I have multiple sclerosis (MS)?
Multiple Sclerosis FoundationMultiple Sclerosis Foundation
If you have multiple sclerosis (MS), consuming 30-40 IU of synthetic vitamin E daily is a good i...
What is the average daily dosage for vitamin E?
The average dosing of vitamin E for capsules, tablets, and oral solution is based on daily recommend...
What Are Good Sources of Vitamin E?
What Are Good Sources of Vitamin E?
Which Food Can Help Make Up a Vitamin E Shortfall In My Diet?