How should I take vitamin E?

You should always take vitamin E as it is directed by your doctor or the instructions on the packaging. If you are taking vitamin E pills, take the pill with a full glass of water. Do not crush or chew the pill. If you are taking vitamin E in oral liquid form, measure the proper amount in the dropper. It can be taken directly by mouth or mixed with food or a drink. Do not take more vitamin E than is recommended by your doctor or on the instructions.

Continue Learning about Vitamin E

Did the SELECT study show that vitamin E causes prostate cancer?
Dr. Dwight L. McKee, MDDr. Dwight L. McKee, MD
A large study sponsored by the US government, known as the SELECT (Selenium and Vitamin E Cancer Pre...
What are good sources of vitamin E?
Academy of Nutrition and DieteticsAcademy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Vitamin E is found naturally in foods and is added to some fortified foods, including: Vegetable...
Which Food Can Help Make Up a Vitamin E Shortfall In My Diet?
What Are Good Sources of Vitamin E?
What Are Good Sources of Vitamin E?