Healthy Eating Made Easy
Maintaining a healthy, nutritious diet doesn't need to be complicated. All it takes is a little advance planning. From finding fun ways to eat veggies to picking the most nutrient-packed foods and feeling full with fiber, find the tips you need to eat smart, stay well and slim down or maintain a healthy weight.
FOOD RECALLSGet the List
Eat to Live LongerDiscover the best nutsfor your health
Number of calcium milligrams your body can absorb at one time
National Institutes of Health
Diet and Nutrition Q&As
Nutrition & Dietetics
What is a balanced diet?
Balance is not too little or too much of something. To eat a balanced diet means eating appropriate amounts of food. Not all fruits . . .
- Q What are some upcoming dietary trends?
- Q How can I gain weight?
- Q What does the word breakfast mean?
- Q How can I tell if a balanced diet is best suited for my DNA?
- Q What is the best type of diet that I should be eating?
- Q How important is diet to my health and wellness?
- Q Is Juice Plus safe to take?
- Q How can I eat healthy if my family doesn't support me?
- Q Why is it okay to eat aged molded bleu cheese?
- Q What is a regular diet?