Boost Your Eating Habits!
Join Sharecare's Nutrition Challenges and get free, daily tips from top health and nutrition experts Dr. Oz, Darria Long Gillespie, MD and best-selling author Frances Largeman-Roth, RDN. With their guidance, you’ll reach your nutrition goals, starting today!
Healthy Eating Made Easy
Maintaining a healthy, nutritious diet doesn't need to be complicated. All it takes is a little advance planning. From finding fun ways to eat veggies to picking the most nutrient-packed foods and feeling full with fiber, find the tips you need to eat smart, stay well and slim down or maintain a healthy weight.
FOOD RECALLSGet the List
Eat to Live LongerDiscover the best nutsfor your health
Number of calcium milligrams your body can absorb at one time
National Institutes of Health
Diet and Nutrition Q&As
Nutrition & Dietetics
What is a balanced diet?
Balance is not too little or too much of something. To eat a balanced diet means eating appropriate amounts of food. Not all fruits . . .
- Q What is a dietitian?
- Q If I eat unhealthy foods a lot, will I get a disease?
- Q Should fruit be eaten on an empty stomach?
- Q What other greens can I eat as a healthy alternative to kale?
- Q How can I start eating healthier?
- Q What are some upcoming dietary trends?
- Q What is the nutritional value of crab?
- Q What is clean eating?
- Q How can planning ahead help me eat healthier?
- Q What is food porn?
Recent Diet & Nutrition Articles
Learn how to better nourish your body with these fast facts about food.
3 Steps to Reprogram Your Taste Buds Whole Grain Goodness for Your Body Eat Your Medicine Sneaky Ways to Eat Smarter See All Articles