Healthy Eating Made Easy
Maintaining a healthy, nutritious diet doesn't need to be complicated. All it takes is a little advance planning. From finding fun ways to eat veggies to picking the most nutrient-packed foods and feeling full with fiber, find the tips you need to eat smart, stay well and slim down or maintain a healthy weight.
Eat Right to Think RightTry Brain Fit Life
Fuel Your MorningTry these low-caloriebreakfast ideas
Number of calcium milligrams your body can absorb at one time
National Institutes of Health
Diet and Nutrition Q&As
Hayden M. Pasco, MD
Chippenham Hospital - HCA Virginia
What can I do to improve my family's diet?
We eat a lot of processed foods because they are convenient, and often simple modifications can not only improve your family's diet, but prevent more serious diseases . . .
- Q How does an irregular eating schedule affect my health?
- Q How can I stay focused on my healthy nutrition goals?
- Q What should I do when I'm stressed and crave junk food?
- Q Why should I avoid processed foods?
- Q What foods should I have in my pantry?
- Q What should I know before I try a vegetarian diet?
- Q Which foods can help me maintain high energy levels?
- Q What should I do if junk food is all that's available?
- Q What are the benefits of local food?
- Q How can food help me control my emotions?
Try these tips to save money and make healthier choices at the supermarket.
Are Your Grocery Picks Expired? How to Read Food Labels Best Picks at the Farmers Market Steer Clear of Trans Fats Learn More: See All Nutrition Articles
Diet and Nutrition Videos
Healthy Smoothies for a Flat Belly
Trim your tummy with these delicious smoothie recipes that boost your health and are easy to make.
Clean Out Your Pantry
Get the tips