Healthy Eating Made Easy
Maintaining a healthy, nutritious diet doesn't need to be complicated. All it takes is a little advance planning. From finding fun ways to eat veggies to picking the most nutrient-packed foods and feeling full with fiber, find the tips you need to eat smart, stay well and slim down or maintain a healthy weight.
Boost Your Eating Habits!
Join Sharecare's Nutrition Challenges and get free, daily tips from top health and nutrition experts Dr. Oz, Darria Long Gillespie, MD and best-selling author Frances Largeman-Roth, RDN. With their guidance, you’ll reach your nutrition goals, starting today!
FOOD RECALLSGet the List
Eat to Live LongerDiscover the best nutsfor your health
Number of calcium milligrams your body can absorb at one time
National Institutes of Health
Diet and Nutrition Q&As
Frances Largeman-Roth, RD
Nutrition and Dietetics
What can I do to improve my family's diet?
The good news is that there are so many ways to get your family to eat better! My number one tip is to try and eat together at least 3-4 times per week. Numerous studies have shown that kids who eat dinner with their families eat more fruits and vegetables and also score higher on tests. If you can’t all get together for dinner, try sitting down for breakfast as a family.
- Q How does what I eat affect my appetite?
- Q How does what I eat affect my body?
- Q What is Greek yogurt?
- Q How important is diet to my health and wellness?
- Q What does eating the rainbow mean?
- Q What other greens can I eat as a healthy alternative to kale?
- Q What are the health benefits of eating gluten containing grains?
- Q Why is it okay to eat aged molded bleu cheese?
- Q How can small changes make a big difference in my diet?
- Q What is clean eating?
Recent Diet & Nutrition Articles
Learn how to better nourish your body with these fast facts about food.
Eat Often and Stay in Control The 1-2-3 Punch of Walnuts Hulled Barley Vegetable Soup Sharpen Your Vision with This Taco Meal See All Articles