Healthy Eating Made Easy
Maintaining a healthy, nutritious diet doesn't need to be complicated. All it takes is a little advance planning. From finding fun ways to eat veggies to picking the most nutrient-packed foods and feeling full with fiber, find the tips you need to eat smart, stay well and slim down or maintain a healthy weight.
FOOD RECALLSGet the List
Eat to Live LongerDiscover the best nutsfor your health
Number of calcium milligrams your body can absorb at one time
National Institutes of Health
Diet and Nutrition Q&As
Nutrition & Dietetics
What is a balanced diet?
Balance is not too little or too much of something. To eat a balanced diet means eating appropriate amounts of food. Not all fruits . . .
- Q What is food porn?
- Q How can planning ahead help me eat healthier?
- Q Why is it so easy to confuse hunger with thirst?
- Q How common is an unhealthy diet?
- Q How much fruit and vegetables should I eat per day?
- Q What was the world's first cultivated tree?
- Q What foods should I limit while on a regular diet?
- Q How does what I eat affect my appetite?
- Q What are the health risks of eating undercooked beans?
- Q How can I stay focused on my healthy nutrition goals?