Healthy Eating Made Easy
Maintaining a healthy, nutritious diet doesn't need to be complicated. All it takes is a little advance planning. From finding fun ways to eat veggies to picking the most nutrient-packed foods and feeling full with fiber, find the tips you need to eat smart, stay well and slim down or maintain a healthy weight.
FOOD RECALLSGet the List
Eat to Live LongerDiscover the best nutsfor your health
Number of calcium milligrams your body can absorb at one time
National Institutes of Health
Diet and Nutrition Q&As
Nutrition & Dietetics
What is a balanced diet?
Balance is not too little or too much of something. To eat a balanced diet means eating appropriate amounts of food. Not all fruits . . .
- Q What is a dietitian?
- Q If I eat unhealthy foods a lot, will I get a disease?
- Q Is the human body designed to eat plant foods, animal foods, or both?
- Q What is the amount of soy a person should have?
- Q How do French women stay thin?
- Q How does what I eat affect my body?
- Q What is the most important crop in the world?
- Q Does eating honey pose any health risks?
- Q How does what I eat affect my appetite?
- Q What are the health risks of eating undercooked beans?