Healthy Eating Made Easy
Maintaining a healthy, nutritious diet doesn't need to be complicated. All it takes is a little advance planning. From finding fun ways to eat veggies to picking the most nutrient-packed foods and feeling full with fiber, find the tips you need to eat smart, stay well and slim down or maintain a healthy weight.
FOOD RECALLSGet the List
Eat to Live LongerDiscover the best nutsfor your health
Number of calcium milligrams your body can absorb at one time
National Institutes of Health
Diet and Nutrition Q&As
Nutrition & Dietetics
What is a balanced diet?
Balance is not too little or too much of something. To eat a balanced diet means eating appropriate amounts of food. Not all fruits . . .
- Q What foods should I limit while on a regular diet?
- Q Is there a healthy way to gain weight?
- Q Is grapefruit a result of cross breeding between orange and pomelo?
- Q How does what I eat affect my appetite?
- Q Why is it so easy to confuse hunger with thirst?
- Q How can I feed my family a healthier diet?
- Q Should I eat low-fat foods if I want to be healthy?
- Q What is Greek yogurt?
- Q How can small changes make a big difference in my diet?
- Q What is food porn?