Boost Your Eating Habits!
Join Sharecare's Nutrition Challenges and get free, daily tips from top health and nutrition experts Dr. Oz, Darria Long Gillespie, MD and best-selling author Frances Largeman-Roth, RDN. With their guidance, you’ll reach your nutrition goals, starting today!
Healthy Eating Made Easy
Maintaining a healthy, nutritious diet doesn't need to be complicated. All it takes is a little advance planning. From finding fun ways to eat veggies to picking the most nutrient-packed foods and feeling full with fiber, find the tips you need to eat smart, stay well and slim down or maintain a healthy weight.
FOOD RECALLSGet the List
Eat to Live LongerDiscover the best nutsfor your health
Number of calcium milligrams your body can absorb at one time
National Institutes of Health
Diet and Nutrition Q&As
Stefanie Sacks, MS, CNS, CDN
Nutrition & Dietetics
How can small changes make a big difference in my diet?
Small changes can make a big difference in your diet; moderation may be better for you than elimination, which could set you . . .
- Q What is a dietitian?
- Q What is the most important crop in the world?
- Q Can food porn be good for my health?
- Q What other greens can I eat as a healthy alternative to kale?
- Q What is clean eating?
- Q What defines a registered dietitian?
- Q Should I eat low-fat foods if I want to be healthy?
- Q Does eating honey pose any health risks?
- Q What is the nutritional value of crab?
- Q What is a regular diet?
Recent Diet & Nutrition Articles
Learn how to better nourish your body with these fast facts about food.
Helping You Recover From Nutrition Info Whiplash Going with the Ancient Grain Getting Too Much Fructose? The One Food That Will Make You Live Longer See All Articles