Boost Your Eating Habits!
Join Sharecare's Nutrition Challenges and get free, daily tips from top health and nutrition experts Dr. Oz, Darria Long Gillespie, MD and best-selling author Frances Largeman-Roth, RDN. With their guidance, you’ll reach your nutrition goals, starting today!
Healthy Eating Made Easy
Maintaining a healthy, nutritious diet doesn't need to be complicated. All it takes is a little advance planning. From finding fun ways to eat veggies to picking the most nutrient-packed foods and feeling full with fiber, find the tips you need to eat smart, stay well and slim down or maintain a healthy weight.
FOOD RECALLSGet the List
Eat to Live LongerDiscover the best nutsfor your health
Number of calcium milligrams your body can absorb at one time
National Institutes of Health
Diet and Nutrition Q&As
Nutrition & Dietetics
What is a balanced diet?
Balance is not too little or too much of something. To eat a balanced diet means eating appropriate amounts of food. Not all fruits . . .
- Q What is a dietitian?
- Q How can planning ahead help me eat healthier?
- Q What is food porn?
- Q Is grapefruit a result of cross breeding between orange and pomelo?
- Q How does what I eat affect my appetite?
- Q Why is it so easy to confuse hunger with thirst?
- Q What foods should I limit while on a regular diet?
- Q Is there a healthy way to gain weight?
- Q What are the health risks of eating undercooked beans?
- Q How much fruit and vegetables should I eat per day?
Recent Diet & Nutrition Articles
Learn how to better nourish your body with these fast facts about food.
Slash Your Cancer Risk With 10 Simple Food Swaps 5 of the Most Controversial Foods—and What You Have to Know 3 Reasons to Stop Yo-Yo Dieting Anti-Inflammatory Diet Tip: Sardines See All Articles