Healthy Eating Made Easy
Maintaining a healthy, nutritious diet doesn't need to be complicated. All it takes is a little advance planning. From finding fun ways to eat veggies to picking the most nutrient-packed foods and feeling full with fiber, find the tips you need to eat smart, stay well and slim down or maintain a healthy weight.
Boost Your Eating Habits!
Join Sharecare's Nutrition Challenges and get free, daily tips from top health and nutrition experts Dr. Oz, Darria Long Gillespie, MD and best-selling author Frances Largeman-Roth, RDN. With their guidance, you’ll reach your nutrition goals, starting today!
FOOD RECALLSGet the List
Eat to Live LongerDiscover the best nutsfor your health
Number of calcium milligrams your body can absorb at one time
National Institutes of Health
Diet and Nutrition Q&As
Denise Dietz, MD
Chippenham Hospital/ HCA Johnston-Willis Hospital
How important is diet to my health and wellness?
An article in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) last year showed that among 17 risk factors, nutrition was the number one risk factor responsible for death and disability ...
- Q How does what I eat affect my appetite?
- Q How does what I eat affect my body?
- Q What is Greek yogurt?
- Q How important is diet to my health and wellness?
- Q What does eating the rainbow mean?
- Q What other greens can I eat as a healthy alternative to kale?
- Q Why is it okay to eat aged molded bleu cheese?
- Q How can small changes make a big difference in my diet?
- Q What is clean eating?
- Q What are the health risks of eating undercooked beans?
Recent Diet & Nutrition Articles
Learn how to better nourish your body with these fast facts about food.
5 Foods That Quiet Your Appetite and Lower LDL Mother's Day Gifts with a Healthy Twist Health Benefits of Mixed Fruit Salad How Fish and Veggies Fight 5 Cancers See All Articles