Boost Your Eating Habits!
Join Sharecare's Nutrition Challenges and get free, daily tips from top health and nutrition experts Dr. Oz, Darria Long Gillespie, MD and best-selling author Frances Largeman-Roth, RDN. With their guidance, you’ll reach your nutrition goals, starting today!
Healthy Eating Made Easy
Maintaining a healthy, nutritious diet doesn't need to be complicated. All it takes is a little advance planning. From finding fun ways to eat veggies to picking the most nutrient-packed foods and feeling full with fiber, find the tips you need to eat smart, stay well and slim down or maintain a healthy weight.
FOOD RECALLSGet the List
Eat to Live LongerDiscover the best nutsfor your health
Number of calcium milligrams your body can absorb at one time
National Institutes of Health
Diet and Nutrition Q&As
Mark Hyman, MD
Founder and Medical director of The UltraWellness Center, Mass.
How does what I eat affect my body?
Food is not just calories -- it’s actually instructions. This has been a big discovery in the last 20-30 years. Food is information . . .
- Q How does what I eat affect my appetite?
- Q How does what I eat affect my body?
- Q What is Greek yogurt?
- Q How important is diet to my health and wellness?
- Q What does eating the rainbow mean?
- Q What other greens can I eat as a healthy alternative to kale?
- Q Why is it okay to eat aged molded bleu cheese?
- Q How can small changes make a big difference in my diet?
- Q What is clean eating?
- Q What are the health risks of eating undercooked beans?
Recent Diet & Nutrition Articles
Learn how to better nourish your body with these fast facts about food.
Is Arsenic in Your Family's Food? Eat This Breakfast to Get Happy Fight Off a Cold or Flu with These 5 Foods 3 Sweet Ways to Eat Less Sugar See All Articles