How can my cold feet affect the quality of my sleep?

Carol Ash, DO
Pulmonary Disease
Cold feet can affect quality of sleep because your body has to work hard to warm them, which impacts your overall body temperature. In this video, internist and sleep expert Carol Ash, DO, explains some solutions for keeping your feet warm at night.

Continue Learning about Sleep

Improving the Quality of Your Sleep Can Boost Your Mental Health
What keeps you up at night? A work presentation, your bills, a snarky comment from a friend. In a popular 2017 SNL skit, Ryan Gosling plays a weirdly ...
What are some tips for a someone who is having trouble sleeping at night?
Memorial Hospital of TampaMemorial Hospital of Tampa
Non-pharmacologic Interventions: Good sleep hygiene -- your bedroom is for sleep, so you shouldn’...
Fascinating Things Your Body Does While You're Sleeping
Fascinating Things Your Body Does While You're SleepingFascinating Things Your Body Does While You're SleepingFascinating Things Your Body Does While You're SleepingFascinating Things Your Body Does While You're Sleeping
Every stage of sleep has a crucial role in your body's function.
Why You Can’t Wake Up in the Morning
Why You Can’t Wake Up in the Morning