question

What is training intensity?

National Academy of Sports Medicine
National Academy of Sports Medicine
answer

Training intensity refers to the level of effort a person exerts during exercise relative to his or her maximum effort.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

How do I perform a side shuffle?
How do I perform a side shuffle? Extend one leg to the side of your body and shuffle the other leg t...
What does a set mean in exercise?
What does a set mean in exercise? Sets are a complete round of repetitions. Learn more from our expe...
Is cardio or circuit training better?
Is cardio or circuit training better? Both are important components of a well rounded fitness progra...
How do I perform the Davies test?
How do I perform the Davies test? Place 2 pieces of tape 36 inches apart... Learn mroe from our expe...