What are some examples of light, moderate, and heavy exercise?

Light exercise includes activities that do not cause you to break a sweat or produce shortness of breath. An example would be a leisurely walk or casual bike ride. Moderate exercise is exercise which causes you to break out in a light to moderate sweat or makes it difficult to carry on a long conversation. Good examples would be a
brisk walk, hiking on a nature trail, performing chores around the house. Heavy exercise causes you to sweat profusely and makes it difficult to carry on a conversation of any length. Some examples would be running around a track, heavy manual labor, or heavy weightlifting.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

What Triggered the Use of Vigorous Exercise to Treat Parkinson's Disease?
Why Should I Consult My Doctor Before Starting an Exercise Program?
What Balancing Exercises Can I Do While Seated?
How to Maintain Posture While You Exercise