How do I perform a front step-up to balance?

Stand in front of a box with your feet straight, placed hip-width apart. Contract your glutes and step up onto the box with one leg. Stand upright and move into a balance position on the leg and foot on the box. Move the opposite hip and knee into a flexed position and hold for a few seconds. Move the lifted leg back down to the ground and follow with the balance leg.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

What is the principle of adaptation?
What is the principle of adaptation? The principle of adaptation refers to the body getting used to ...
How do I do the arm-across-chest stretch exercise?
How do I do the arm-across-chest stretch exercise? Lie on your right side with your right elbow slig...
How do I do the helicopter?
How do I do the helicopter? To perform helicopter with bands, stand facing the bands, so the affixed...
How often should I exercise?
Walking 30 minutes a day can help you to improve your cardiovascular health. Learn more from our exp...