How do I perform a ball cobra?

Lie on top of a stability ball, with the ball placed under your stomach. Extend your legs and keep your toes on the ground. Extend your arms in front of the ball, draw-in your navel and contract your glutes. Pinch your shoulder blades together while bringing your arms around to the side of your body. Return your arms to the front of your body and repeat.

Start
1. Lie with ball under mid-section; feet pointed toward floor and legs straight.
2. Extend arms in front of ball.

Movement
3. Draw-in belly button and squeeze butt muscles.
4. Pinch shoulder blades back and down to bring arms around to side of body.
5. Return arms to front of body.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans Urged to Move More, Sit Less
Americans need to move more and sit less. That’s been the clear-cut message from government health officials since they issued physical activity guide...
How do I perform an alternating arm single leg shoulder V raise?
Stand on one leg with your foot pointed straight ahead and knees slightly bent.  draw-in your navel ...
What are some exercises to do while sitting down?
There are many exercises that can be performed while sitting down including shoulder presses, should...
Why Is Stretching Important?
Why Is Stretching Important?