question

How do I perform a ball cobra?

National Academy of Sports Medicine
National Academy of Sports Medicine
answer
Lie on top of a stability ball, with the ball placed under your stomach. Extend your legs and keep your toes on the ground. Extend your arms in front of the ball, draw-in your navel and contract your glutes. Pinch your shoulder blades together while bringing your arms around to the side of your body. Return your arms to the front of your body and repeat.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

How do I perform a standing outer hamstring stretch?
How do I perform a standing outer hamstring stretch? Stand on one leg and cross your other leg on a ...
What are some examples of light, moderate, and heavy exercise?
What are some examples of light, moderate, and heavy exercise? An example of light exercise is slow ...
What should I include in my exercise program?
Every exercise session should include a warm-up, a conditioning phase, and a cool down. Learn more f...
How do I perform a seated shoulder fly with both arms?
How do I perform a seated shoulder fly with both arms? Sit on a bench and hold a dumbbell in each ha...