question

How do I perform a LEFT Test?

National Academy of Sports Medicine
National Academy of Sports Medicine
answer

Place 2 cones, 10 yards apart. Stand in an athletic position at one cone. Sprint to the opposite cone and then back pedal to the starting cone. Turn and side shuffle to the opposite cone, and then side shuffle back to the starting cone. Next, carioca to the opposite cone and carioca back to the starting cone. Turn and immediately sprint through the far cone.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

What does a set mean in exercise?
What does a set mean in exercise? Sets are a complete round of repetitions. Learn more from our expe...
What are some examples of light, moderate, and heavy exercise?
What are some examples of light, moderate, and heavy exercise? An example of light exercise is slow ...
Can I continue exercising when I am ill?
Can I continue exercising when I am ill? Avoid exercising when you're ill, especially when you have ...
What is training intensity?
Training intensity refers to the level of effort a person exerts during exercise relative to his or...