How do I perform a seated shoulder fly with both arms?

Sit on a bench with your feet pointed straight ahead and your feet placed flat on the ground.  draw-in your navel and hold a dumbbell in each hand, with your arms hanging at your sides.  Raise both your arms up and away from the sides of your body with your palms facing down.  Raise the dumbbells to shoulder level being careful not to shrug your shoulders or arch your back.  Hold the top position and then return your arms to the sides of your body.

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise

What is the principle of adaptation?
What is the principle of adaptation? The principle of adaptation refers to the body getting used to ...
Can I continue exercising when I am ill?
Can I continue exercising when I am ill? Avoid exercising when you're ill, especially when you have ...
What are some examples of light, moderate, and heavy exercise?
What are some examples of light, moderate, and heavy exercise? An example of light exercise is slow ...
Are There Specific Stretches I Can Do to Prevent Hip Pain From Occurring?