How often should I perform a stretch for my hips?

If you feel you are very tight, it is recommended you perform a hip stretch 2-3 times per day, holding the stretch for 30 seconds, or as needed. You can stretch multiple times per day with out causing any additional problems. There are two hip stretches you can try: kneeling hip stretch and standing hip stretch.

Continue Learning about Stretching

Which Stretches Are Most Beneficial Before Going on a Walk?
Photo Credit: Rob, via Flickr Creative Commons Do you stretch before you walk? Do you know how to breathe properly when stretching? Did you know your...
How can I stretch my ribcage?
To stretch your ribcage and shoulder area, try the arm reach exercise:Start by sitting up in a comfo...
What are some benefits of including stretching in my workout?
Stretching can help alleviate tension in tight muscles, increase joint range of motion, decrease str...
How Do I Stretch My Chest and Arm Muscles?