I like exercising in the pool, can I perform my stretches in the pool?

Yes, as a former swimmer this is the best exercise for your body.  Exercising and stretching in the pool provides the least amount of impact on the body.  You can stretch out the whole body from the pool so there is really no need to leave the water just so you can stretch.

Yes, absolutely! The water is a very safe environment to exercise or stretch in. Exercising and stretching in the water is very low impact, which takes stress off your joints. Water exercises are a great benefit for all individuals but especially those who suffer from arthritis.

Continue Learning about Stretching

Start Your Mornings With a Stretch
Start Your Mornings With a Stretch
In October of 2008, a mare named Donnaguska entered her first race at Hawthorne Race Course in Cicero, IL. The announcer noted that the inexperienced ...
How can I stretch my back, glutes and hamstrings?
The full back stretch will help you stretch all three areas of the back (upper, middle and lower...
If a stretch hurts my back, should I work through it or stop?
No, if a stretch hurts your back you should stop it immediately. Any movement or activity, including...
How Do I Foam Roll My Hamstrings?
How Do I Foam Roll My Hamstrings?