What are the symptoms of a sleep disorder?

The symptoms of sleep disorders can vary. Generally, you experience an abnormal sleep pattern, or act out while you are asleep. It may be hard for you to get to sleep or stay asleep, you may sleepwalk or experience night terrors, or you may fall asleep suddenly during the day. You may not feel well rested after you sleep, and may feel lethargic, irritable, or have headaches as a result of your sleep troubles.

Continue Learning about Sleep Disorders

5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better
5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better
Here's an important strategy to live younger and longer: Get enough sleep. Insomnia -- or even just getting less than 6 hours of good sleep a night --...
What are some problems with being a sleep eater?
Because sleep eaters awaken a few times a night, they never experience a full night of uninterrupted...
5 Embarrassing Sleep Problems, Solved
5 Embarrassing Sleep Problems, Solved5 Embarrassing Sleep Problems, Solved5 Embarrassing Sleep Problems, Solved5 Embarrassing Sleep Problems, Solved
Some people with sleep problems, it’s what they do in their sleep that’s problematic. Learn how to put an end to embarrassing sleep problems.
What Can I Do to Avoid Waking Up at Night After Falling Asleep?