What should I know about erythematotelangiectatic rosacea?

The first thing to know about erythematotelangiectatic rosacea is that it is a very common condition and the mildest form of rosacea. It causes redness, flushing, and, sometimes, visible blood vessels on the face. Erythematotelangiectatic rosacea is typically very manageable. However, it can develop into a more serious subtype of rosacea. So experts recommend that anyone with rosacea see a dermatologist to get an accurate diagnosis and a good treatment plan. Managing this condition early and well can help keep it mild and help prevent the complications associated with it.

Continue Learning about Rosacea

Are rosacea flare-ups seasonal?
Rosacea can worsen or improve with the seasons. In a recent survey, 85% of people with rosacea sai...
Why does rosacea make my face red?
Some people with rosacea experience redness because their blood flows faster through their facial ve...
How Is Rosacea Related to Digestive Health?
How Is Rosacea Treated?
How Is Rosacea Treated?