What should I know about erythematotelangiectatic rosacea?

The first thing to know about erythematotelangiectatic rosacea is that it is a very common condition and the mildest form of rosacea. It causes redness, flushing, and, sometimes, visible blood vessels on the face. Erythematotelangiectatic rosacea is typically very manageable. However, it can develop into a more serious subtype of rosacea. So experts recommend that anyone with rosacea see a dermatologist to get an accurate diagnosis and a good treatment plan. Managing this condition early and well can help keep it mild and help prevent the complications associated with it.

Continue Learning about Rosacea

How can rosacea symptoms be reversed?
Rosacea symptoms may be reversed by avoiding known triggers, using proper daily skin care, and tre...
Which blush is best for people with rosacea?
Patricia Farris, MDPatricia Farris, MD
I recommend sunscreens containing micronized forms of titanium dioxide or zinc oxide for patients wi...
How Is Rosacea Treated?
How Is Rosacea Treated?
What Cosmetics Are Best for People with Rosacea?