When rosacea first appears, many people mistake the condition for sunburn, windburn and even acne. They wait for the condition to clear upon its own so they delay seeking treatment. It is important to seek treatment as soon as signs appear. The earlier treatment is started, the quicker your rosacea will be brought under control.
- Q What is rosacea?
- Q Where on the body does steroid-induced rosacea occur?
- Q Why does rosacea dry out my skin?
- Q What facial foundations are best for people with rosacea?
- Q Can skin rosacea lead to ocular rosacea?
- Q What cosmetics are best for people with rosacea?