When rosacea first appears, many people mistake the condition for sunburn, windburn and even acne. They wait for the condition to clear upon its own so they delay seeking treatment. It is important to seek treatment as soon as signs appear. The earlier treatment is started, the quicker your rosacea will be brought under control.
- Q What should I know about erythematotelangiectatic rosacea?
- Q Does indoor heat aggravate rosacea?
- Q Can erythematotelangiectatic rosacea be a symptom of another condition?
- Q Can skin rosacea lead to ocular rosacea?
- Q How can hair products affect rosacea symptoms?
- Q Why is my rosacea worse in the summer and winter?