When rosacea first appears, many people mistake the condition for sunburn, windburn and even acne. They wait for the condition to clear upon its own so they delay seeking treatment. It is important to seek treatment as soon as signs appear. The earlier treatment is started, the quicker your rosacea will be brought under control.
- Q How can hair products affect rosacea symptoms?
- Q How common is rosacea?
- Q Which blush is best for people with rosacea?
- Q Can erythematotelangiectatic rosacea be a symptom of another condition?
- Q How can I care for someone with rosacea?
- Q Is rosacea life threatening?