Yes. Just 45 minutes of shoveling snow burns about 300 calories. (This is based on a 150-pound person). Compare that to walking at a moderate pace of 3 miles per hour for 60 minutes. Same burn, but with greater benefit: now you can get out of your driveway!
- Avoiding Pain & Injury During Exercise
- Evaluating & Measuring Fitness
- Exercise Equipment
- Fitness Apparel
- Fitness For Children
- Fitness for Seniors
- Fitness Psychology
- Fitness Resources
- Mind/Body Exercise
- Sports & Athletic Performance
- Travelling & Exercise
- Types Of Exercise
- Types Of Exercise Programs
- Q What is an easy exercise I can do at my desk to improve my mood?
- Q What kinds of exercise are fun for the whole family?
- Q How can I tell how active I am in a day?
- Q How can I change my habits to improve my fitness?
- Q How much physical activity should one perform in a day?
- Q What is the easiest way to increase physical activity?