What is the Sharecare App?

Erik Feingold
Healthcare
The Sharecare App is a lifestyle solution that translates your daily events (e.g. stress, sleep, relationships, activity) into into insights that you can use to better your health and well-being. It actually is only the “tip of the spear” for a much larger platform we call Living in the Green. Living in the Green is both a philosophy and a technology for better living. It analyzes the events in a user’s life in order to help you find patterns and, ultimately, lead to a healthier, happier life. The app that you can now download from the Google Play Store for Android devices includes your daily Living in the Green status as well as the acclaimed RealAge Test to check your biological age. It also provides you with insights such as your most stressful days in any given week, and your top influencers. You’ll gain even more insights as you continue to use the app. 

Continue Learning about Stress

how can i avoid eating junk food when stressed ?
When stress hits, cortisol tells our brains that we are hungry, so we then seek out a meal. Unfortun...
why do i crave carbs when i am stressed ?
Many women have shunned carbohydrates as a way to lose weight. Yet we often crave certain carbohydra...
which age groups are the most stressed in america ?
Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
Those aged 18-33 years old suffer the highest levels of stress in the nation, according to the Ameri...
how can i change my response to stress ?