What is the Sharecare App?

Erik Feingold
Healthcare
The Sharecare App is a lifestyle solution that translates your daily events (e.g. stress, sleep, relationships, activity) into into insights that you can use to better your health and well-being. It actually is only the “tip of the spear” for a much larger platform we call Living in the Green. Living in the Green is both a philosophy and a technology for better living. It analyzes the events in a user’s life in order to help you find patterns and, ultimately, lead to a healthier, happier life. The app that you can now download from the Google Play Store for Android devices includes your daily Living in the Green status as well as the acclaimed RealAge Test to check your biological age. It also provides you with insights such as your most stressful days in any given week, and your top influencers. You’ll gain even more insights as you continue to use the app. 

Continue Learning about Stress

Why City Dwellers Need a Stress-busting Dose of Nature
The 1988 movie The Great Outdoors is a slapstick tale about a series of disasters that befall a family getaway planned by Chet (John Candy) and his br...
What is stress?
Stress, as defined from an online medical dictionary, is "an organism's total response to environmen...
I Deleted My Instagram—Plus 7 Other Things That Calmed Me Down
I Deleted My Instagram—Plus 7 Other Things That Calmed Me DownI Deleted My Instagram—Plus 7 Other Things That Calmed Me DownI Deleted My Instagram—Plus 7 Other Things That Calmed Me DownI Deleted My Instagram—Plus 7 Other Things That Calmed Me Down
I never realized how anxious I was until my phone analyzed the stress in my voice.
What Are Simple Ways a Couple Can Reduce Stress In Their Marriage?