How many American men experience erectile dysfunction?

More than 30 million men in the United States have erectile dysfunction (ED) or an inability to sustain an erection to have sex. While ED statistics increase with age, this common condition does not have to be part of the aging process. In fact, drugs such as sildenafil (Viagra), vardenafil (Levitra) and tadalafil (Cialis) can help men of all ages achieve or sustain an adequate erection and start to enjoy a fulfilling sexual relationship.
If you're experiencing erectile dysfunction, you can take some consolation in knowing that you're not alone. Not by a long shot: There are about 30 million other guys in the United States who frequently have problems developing or keeping an erection, the condition that's commonly known as erectile dysfunction. Any man can develop erectile dysfunction, but the odds rise as you age, especially after you turn 65.

Continue Learning about Erectile Dysfunction

Stigma, New Treatments and More Facts About Erectile Dysfunction
There’s some good news for the millions of men affected by Erectile Dysfunction (ED): two generic versions of Viagra are now available, and in many ca...
How many men diagnosed with ED have some organic disease?
About 80% of men who have erectile dysfunction (ED) have an organic cause, such as hardening of ...
If I have ED more than half the time, should I speak to my doctor?
You should certainly see your doctor if you experience erectile dysfunction (ED) more than half ...
Are Obesity and Erectile Dysfunction Related?