What are the benefits to anger control?

Controlling your anger will help you feel more in control and able to deal with various situations you face. You will learn how to deal with your feelings better and more effectively. In addition, you should experience improvements in relationships such as less fighting and better communication. You should feel better physically, feeling less stress and fewer physiological symptoms associated with anger. Feeling better and using your anger constructively will also allow you to focus your energies on things that are important to you, giving you a greater sense of accomplishment and purpose.

Continue Learning about Anger Management

What Your Job Can Do to Your Heart
What Your Job Can Do to Your Heart
The funny thing about your heart not being in your job is that your job finds a way to affect your heart anyway. When researchers looked at men who fe...
How can I use breathing to deal with anger?
Next time you're seething, try this on-the-spot cool down (just not while driving): Close your e...
How are anger control problems diagnosed?
Charles J. Sophy, MDCharles J. Sophy, MD
Anger is a daily experience encountered in a number of interpersonal, family, and occupational situa...
How Can I Change the Way I Respond to Anger?