What are the benefits to anger control?

Controlling your anger will help you feel more in control and able to deal with various situations you face. You will learn how to deal with your feelings better and more effectively. In addition, you should experience improvements in relationships such as less fighting and better communication. You should feel better physically, feeling less stress and fewer physiological symptoms associated with anger. Feeling better and using your anger constructively will also allow you to focus your energies on things that are important to you, giving you a greater sense of accomplishment and purpose.

Continue Learning about Anger Management

Zen and the Art of Injury Prevention
Zen and the Art of Injury Prevention
Don't tackle a tough physical task if you're seeing red. Research suggests that being angry may increase a person's risk of injury nearly seven-fold....
How can I avoid getting angry when provoked?
Valorie BurtonValorie Burton
To avoid getting angry when provoked, you need to be aware of your thoughts, and how you respond whe...
What increases my risk of having an anger control problem?
There are several risk factors that increase your chance of developing an anger control problem. How...
How Can I Prevent Road Rage?
How Can I Prevent Road Rage?