How can I give a woman an orgasm without intercourse?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health
In my experience, one of the most effective and satisfying ways to get a woman off is with oral sex, hands down. That’s only true, however, if it’s done well. Even though many women climax more consistently -- or solely -- through oral sex, simply heading south and giving her a thorough tongue-lashing isn’t going to do the trick. When surveyed about their partners’ oral techniques, the vast majority of women report that guys are too rough, too impatient, too fast, too slow, off-target, or change rhythm at the wrong time. While cunnilingus is certainly a talent, it’s one that can be easily acquired with knowledge, an appreciation for the female body, and practice -- lots and lots of deliciously sensual practice.
The Good in Bed Guide to Overcoming Premature Ejaculation

From the New York Times best-selling author of She Comes First arrives the definitive guide to managing premature ejaculation – a book that could save your sex life!Do you suffer from PE? Are you...

Continue Learning about Achieving Orgasm

As a man, how can I help my partner reach orgasm?
Good In BedGood In Bed
Sex isn't necessarily better when it's longer. If you're not hitting all the right spots, she's not ...
Can orgasms be caused by anything other than sex?
Orgasms can be caused by almost any type of sexual activity, not just sexual intercourse. Oral sex a...
How can I have an orgasm if I am not trying to?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
Learn to enjoy the lovely sensation of sexual arousal. You’re watching your arousal grow. You’re rel...
Do orgasms affect men differently than women?
Obviously, there are some differences between the sexual organs of men and women, but the two sexes ...