How can I give a woman an orgasm without intercourse?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health
In my experience, one of the most effective and satisfying ways to get a woman off is with oral sex, hands down. That’s only true, however, if it’s done well. Even though many women climax more consistently -- or solely -- through oral sex, simply heading south and giving her a thorough tongue-lashing isn’t going to do the trick. When surveyed about their partners’ oral techniques, the vast majority of women report that guys are too rough, too impatient, too fast, too slow, off-target, or change rhythm at the wrong time. While cunnilingus is certainly a talent, it’s one that can be easily acquired with knowledge, an appreciation for the female body, and practice -- lots and lots of deliciously sensual practice.
The Good in Bed Guide to Overcoming Premature Ejaculation

From the New York Times best-selling author of She Comes First arrives the definitive guide to managing premature ejaculation – a book that could save your sex life!Do you suffer from PE? Are you...

Continue Learning about Achieving Orgasm

Can I have an orgasm without realizing it?
The intensity of an orgasm may vary from person to person, but people usually realize that they're h...
How can I reach orgasm if my partner has premature ejaculation?
Madeleine M. Castellanos, MDMadeleine M. Castellanos, MD
There's a whole world of sexual activities that have nothing to do with when a guy ejaculates -- or ...
What do male orgasms feel like?
Orgasms feel different for each person, but many men describe orgasms in similar ways. The first fee...
What are psychological causes of delayed ejaculation?
Some men with delayed ejaculation (DE) may get physiologically aroused when they're with a partner b...