How can I give a woman an orgasm without intercourse?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health
In my experience, one of the most effective and satisfying ways to get a woman off is with oral sex, hands down. That’s only true, however, if it’s done well. Even though many women climax more consistently -- or solely -- through oral sex, simply heading south and giving her a thorough tongue-lashing isn’t going to do the trick. When surveyed about their partners’ oral techniques, the vast majority of women report that guys are too rough, too impatient, too fast, too slow, off-target, or change rhythm at the wrong time. While cunnilingus is certainly a talent, it’s one that can be easily acquired with knowledge, an appreciation for the female body, and practice -- lots and lots of deliciously sensual practice.
The Good in Bed Guide to Overcoming Premature Ejaculation

From the New York Times best-selling author of She Comes First arrives the definitive guide to managing premature ejaculation – a book that could save your sex life!Do you suffer from PE? Are you...

Continue Learning about Achieving Orgasm

How can I help my partner have a female orgasm?
Debby HerbenickDebby Herbenick
First, don’t make orgasm a goal, which only adds anxiety. That said, try touching her clitoris d...
How long does it typically take to achieve orgasm?
The average man achieves orgasm in three to five minutes; it can take a woman four times as long. Th...
How can I help my partner last longer during sex?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
Try positions that emphasize the top of the penis rather than the sensitive underside. Focusing on p...
Why is orgasm hard to achieve early in a relationship?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
A woman is less likely to have orgasms early in a relationship. Her body needs time to adapt to the ...