The intensity of an orgasm may vary from person to person, but people usually realize that they're having an orgasm. Most of the time, an orgasm is the climax of sexual arousal that results in a release of sexual tension. For many people, this feels like a very pleasurable pulsing or throbbing in their pelvic and genital areas. Most people feel those muscle contractions pretty intensely, but some people may experience a milder tingling sensation. Regardless of the level of intensity, most people are able to feel the sense of release that's caused by an orgasm, meaning most people realize when they're having one.
- Q What do male orgasms feel like?
- Q Why is orgasm hard to achieve early in a relationship?
- Q How long does it typically take to achieve orgasm?
- Q Why should my partner avoid pornography if he has delayed ejaculation?
- Q Do orgasms affect men differently than women?
- Q How can I help my partner last longer during sex?