Sex, Relationships and You
A healthy sex life and strong relationships contribute to your physical and mental health in many ways, from keeping you fit and youthful to helping you live a longer, happier life. Likewise, your sex life and relationships are affected by many things, including how physically active you are, what you eat, some health conditions and more.
Why Sexual Health Matters
You need to be healthy to have a good sex life -- and you need a good sex life to be healthy! Diet, exercise, stress management and nutrition all play a role in healthy sexual function.
Train Your Brain for Better SexTry Brain Fit Life
Relationship BoostersLearn to strengthen your
bond with loved ones
Percentage of women who experience a
sexual problem at some point
Sex & Relationship Q&As
Madeleine Castellanos, MD
As I get older, how might my diet affect my sex life?
A steady diet of cheeseburgers, soda, and channel surfing may seem like no big deal when you're younger, but as we age, these poor choices begin to take their toll on our health. The result? Clogged . . .
- Q What does transgender mean?
- Q Why can it be important to talk during sex?
- Q What can be done for the feeling of looseness during sex after having kids?
- Q How does conflict affect a couple’s sex life?
- Q How does food affect sexual desire?
- Q What is anal play?
- Q What factors affect a person's sexuality?
- Q How does my intimate relationship with my partner work?
- Q What are the different types of sexual lubricants?
- Q Where do I go for sex therapy?