Sex, Relationships and You
A healthy sex life and strong relationships contribute to your physical and mental health in many ways, from keeping you fit and youthful to helping you live a longer, happier life. Likewise, your sex life and relationships are affected by many things, including how physically active you are, what you eat, some health conditions and more.Boost Your Sex Life with Our Challenge
Why Sexual Health Matters
You need to be healthy to have a good sex life -- and you need a good sex life to be healthy! Diet, exercise, stress management and nutrition all play a role in healthy sexual function.
Train Your Brain for Better SexTry Brain Fit Life
Relationship BoostersLearn to strengthen your
bond with loved ones
Percentage of women who experience a
sexual problem at some point
Sex & Relationship Q&As
Nathan Guerette, MD
HCA Johnston-Willis Hospital
What can be done for the feeling of looseness during sex after having kids?
After having children, stretched pelvic muscles can create a feeling of looseness during sex. In this video, I will discuss how . . .
- Q What can be done for the feeling of looseness during sex after having kids?
- Q How can I tell if my child is transgender?
- Q Why are some people transgender?
- Q What does transgender mean?
- Q Do single women have more sex than married women?
- Q How should I talk about sex to my partner with bipolar disorder?
- Q How can I handle sexual problems caused by my bipolar partner's depression?
- Q What are fantasies?
- Q What healthy habits can improve my sex life?
- Q What factors affect a person's sexuality?
Recent Sex and Relationships Articles
Strengthen your relationship and take control of your sexual health with these smart strategies.
Have Heart Disease? Feel Confident Resuming Sexual Activity! My Legs Shake After Sex—Is That Normal? Keeping the Two-to-Tango Going Why It Hurts During Sex See All Articles