Sex, Relationships and You
A healthy sex life and strong relationships contribute to your physical and mental health in many ways, from keeping you fit and youthful to helping you live a longer, happier life. Likewise, your sex life and relationships are affected by many things, including how physically active you are, what you eat, some health conditions and more.Boost Your Sex Life
Why Sexual Health Matters
You need to be healthy to have a good sex life -- and you need a good sex life to be healthy! Diet, exercise, stress management and nutrition all play a role in healthy sexual function.
Train Your Brain for Better SexTry Brain Fit Life
Relationship BoostersLearn to strengthen your
bond with loved ones
Percentage of women who experience a
sexual problem at some point
Sex & Relationship Q&As
Lauren Streicher, MD
How does sexual libido change in women as they age?
In a study released a few years ago, doctors researched sexual problems in over 32,000 women between the ages of 18 and 100. While about 40% of women surveyed reported having issues such as low desire, arousal problems and difficulty achieving orgasm, only 12% indicated that those issues were a source of significant personal distress affecting quality of life.
- Q What can be done for the feeling of looseness during sex after having kids?
- Q How can I tell if my child is transgender?
- Q Why are some people transgender?
- Q What does transgender mean?
- Q Do single women have more sex than married women?
- Q How should I talk about sex to my partner with bipolar disorder?
- Q How can I handle sexual problems caused by my bipolar partner's depression?
- Q What are fantasies?
- Q What healthy habits can improve my sex life?
- Q What factors affect a person's sexuality?
Recent Sex and Relationships Articles
Strengthen your relationship and take control of your sexual health with these smart strategies.
Why It Hurts During Sex When Women Have Low Sexual Desire Sex In Your Seventies ED Drug May Also Help Men Reach Orgasm See All Articles