Another cause of DE: Medications used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED), like Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra. These drugs often reduce the amount of stimulation required for a man to achieve an erection. However, this causes some men to erroneously think they are sufficiently turned on when they are not. They have physical evidence of being sexually excited (an erection), but aren't emotionally and psychologically aroused.
- Q Why is orgasm hard to achieve early in a relationship?
- Q What kind of emotional factors can affect my ability to orgasm?
- Q As a man, how can I help my partner reach orgasm?
- Q Why should my partner avoid pornography if he has delayed ejaculation?
- Q Can alcohol cause delayed ejaculation?
- Q How can I cope with delayed ejaculation?