Another cause of DE: Medications used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED), like Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra. These drugs often reduce the amount of stimulation required for a man to achieve an erection. However, this causes some men to erroneously think they are sufficiently turned on when they are not. They have physical evidence of being sexually excited (an erection), but aren't emotionally and psychologically aroused.
- Q How can I have an orgasm if I am not trying to?
- Q How long does it typically take to achieve orgasm?
- Q Why is orgasm hard to achieve early in a relationship?
- Q How can I help my partner last longer during sex?
- Q Why should my partner see a doctor if he has delayed ejaculation?
- Q Why should my partner avoid pornography if he has delayed ejaculation?