Another cause of DE: Medications used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED), like Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra. These drugs often reduce the amount of stimulation required for a man to achieve an erection. However, this causes some men to erroneously think they are sufficiently turned on when they are not. They have physical evidence of being sexually excited (an erection), but aren't emotionally and psychologically aroused.
- Q What kind of emotional factors can affect my ability to orgasm?
- Q Can women climax easier if they're relaxed?
- Q How can I help my partner have a female orgasm?
- Q What do male orgasms feel like?
- Q How can I have an orgasm if I’ve never have had one?
- Q How can I have an orgasm during sex?