What should I eat to lose butt fat?

You unfortunately cannot spot reduce for fat loss on the glutes. The good news though is as you lose body fat you will lose fat in your rear. Simply put if your body has a genetic pattern of storing body fat mostly in the hips then you will lose body fat as you lose weight mostly in the hips as well. Your body tends to reverse the process from putting it on to taking it off. Lose weight and you will lose fat in your hips.

Surprisingly, a key element to losing butt fat is eating carbs. Because your butt is prone to storing fat, incorporating complex carbohydrates will be helpful. They break down slowly, giving you a steady stream of energy without storing fat. So if you add foods like whole grains and pasta to your diet, while simultaneously keeping your fat intake low, you’ll start to see results. Make sure to keep your diet restricted to no more than 275 grams of carbs, 150 grams of protein, and 34 grams of fat.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

The Where, Who, When Weight Loss Trick
The Where, Who, When Weight Loss Trick
As the Golden State Warriors saw the last four-plus minutes tick off the clock in game seven of the NBA championship without scoring a point, Steph Cu...
Which weight-loss products are a waste of money?
Jeff Croswell , NASM Elite TrainerJeff Croswell , NASM Elite Trainer
Well I am going to go out on a limb and say all of them.  Now some people might disagree with me but...
6 Simples Changes That Can Help You Lose Weight
6 Simples Changes That Can Help You Lose Weight6 Simples Changes That Can Help You Lose Weight6 Simples Changes That Can Help You Lose Weight6 Simples Changes That Can Help You Lose Weight
Use the summer to get fit, eat healthier and live better
Can Honey Help You Lose Weight?
Can Honey Help You Lose Weight?