Take a Wellness Challenge!
Just making small changes each day can lead to big differences in how you look and feel. Join our Wellness Challenges, and learn simple ways to get glowing skin, control your temper and even boost your sex life. Get started today!Stress Less Challenge
What is Wellness?
Being well is much more than simply eating healthy and working out. True wellness means you’re taking care of your mind, body and spirit so that you feel strong, resilient and well connected to those you love the most.Learn how to live your best life
Are You Too Stressed?
Believe it or not, some stress is actually good for you. A looming deadline may help keep you sharp, energized and on your toes. But too much stress can sap your mental resources and make you sick. Luckily, there are things you can do to control stress before it spins out of control.Download our app for stress help
Is Too Much Tech Making You Sick?Find out
6 Healthy Life HacksHow doctors fit health into their daily lives
3 out of 4
Doctor visits are for stress-related ailments
The American Institute of Stress
Jeetpaul Saran, MD
Memorial Hospital of Tampa
How can I take advantage of preventive medicine?
People can take advantage of preventive medicine for different reasons depending on age. In this video . . .
- Q Why is sitting for long periods so bad for me?
- Q What factors indicate my general health?
- Q How can I create a healthy work space if I work from home?
- Q What are the top health risks for redheads?
- Q How can I take advantage of preventive medicine?
- Q How can I live well with illness?
- Q Why is it important for me to move each day if my lifestyle is sedentary?
- Q What can I do to positively change my health destiny?
- Q How can I choose a new sport if I am middle-aged?
- Q Why should I try new sports in middle age?
Recent Wellness Articles
When was the last time you got a check-up? Here’s what you need to know about important health screenings.
The Best Time to Do (Almost) Anything The Healing Power of Generosity FDA Bans Antibacterial Soaps Well-Being in the United States: The Obama Years See All Articles