Take a Wellness Challenge!
Just making small changes each day can lead to big differences in how you look and feel. Join our Wellness Challenges, and learn simple ways to get glowing skin, control your temper and even boost your sex life. Get started today!Stress Less Challenge
What is Wellness?
Being well is much more than simply eating healthy and working out. True wellness means you’re taking care of your mind, body and spirit so that you feel strong, resilient and well connected to those you love the most.Learn how to live your best life
Are You Too Stressed?
Believe it or not, some stress is actually good for you. A looming deadline may help keep you sharp, energized and on your toes. But too much stress can sap your mental resources and make you sick. Luckily, there are things you can do to control stress before it spins out of control.Download our app for stress help
Is Too Much Tech Making You Sick?Find out
6 Healthy Life HacksHow doctors fit health into their daily lives
3 out of 4
Doctor visits are for stress-related ailments
The American Institute of Stress
Cres P. Miranda, MD
Cardiology and Internal Medicine
Why is preventive medicine so important?
Preventive medicine saves lives, says Cres Miranda, MD, a cardiologist at MountainView Hospital. In this video . . .
- Q Why do people go on detox diets?
- Q Why is it important to say yes and no in the right balance?
- Q What factors indicate my general health?
- Q How can I avoid burnout?
- Q How do our body temperature variations affect us?
- Q Can too much work kill me?
- Q How can I bring gardening into my life?
- Q What are the characteristics of a body that is breathing freely?
- Q How should I choose a partner to help me make lifestyle changes?
- Q Why is it okay to be fallible?