Healthy Eating Hacks
7 Expert Tips
Get HealthierGet advice for reachinga healthy weight
The obesity rate for U.S. women ages 20+
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Weight Loss Q&As
Matthew Brengman, MD, FACS
Surgery, Bariatric Medicine
What is the balloon procedure for weight loss?
During an endoscopy, a silicon balloon holding between 500 and 700 cc’s of saline is put in the stomach. The balloon stays in for six months and then it’s taken out. For the first three months the balloon is in place, patients lose a lot of weight . . .
- Q When should I be worried about my weight?
- Q Which type of green tea is best for weight loss?
- Q What are the health risks of waist training?
- Q What is waist training?
- Q What lifestyle changes are most effective for long term weight loss?
- Q Why is it so hard for people to lose weight?
- Q How do I lose weight successfully if my partner doesn’t support my efforts?
- Q What are some emotional issues that can get in the way of weight loss?
- Q How can men increase their chances of success with weight loss?
- Q How can medication help me to lose weight?
Recent Weight Loss Articles
If you're ready to drop some pounds, start moving the scale needle in a downward direction with help from our experts.
Eat Often and Stay in Control 3 Household Staples That Can Make You Fat Sleep More, Weigh Less You've Got the Beat See All Articles