Healthy Eating Hacks
7 Expert Tips
Get HealthierGet advice for reachinga healthy weight
The obesity rate for U.S. women ages 20+
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Weight Loss Q&As
Keith Kreitz, MD
St. Mary Medical Center
What is gastric bypass surgery?
Gastric bypass is a weight loss surgery. The surgeon divides the stomach, making a small gastric pouch in the front measured at about 30 cubic centimeters (cc) of volume. The gastric pouch has about as much volume as an . . .
- Q When should I be worried about my weight?
- Q How does being exposed to light at night affect weight loss?
- Q When should prescription drugs be considered for weight loss?
- Q What are the benefits of getting professional help for weight loss?
- Q When we lose weight, where does it go?
- Q How do I reduce the fat in my chest area?
- Q Why do women have a harder time than men losing weight?
- Q Do most college kids lose the freshman 15?
- Q Are Botanical Slimming diet pills safe for diabetics?
- Q How does an individual know how much weight to lose?