Healthy Eating Hacks
7 Expert Tips
Get HealthierGet advice for reachinga healthy weight
The obesity rate for U.S. women ages 20+
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
View all weight loss experts
Weight Loss Q&As
Rodrick D. McKinlay, MD
St. Mark's Hospital
How has weight loss surgery advanced?
Weight loss surgery has advanced in a number of ways. Many years ago. . .
- Q How can I lose weight if my health keeps me from exercising?
- Q How can keeping a weight-loss journal help me lose weight?
- Q Should I avoid nighttime eating if I'm trying to lose weight?
- Q How can I get rid of my big bottom?
- Q What resistance training exercises can help me lose weight?
- Q Why am I having so much trouble losing weight?
- Q Can I lose weight in one specific area?
- Q How much weight does a person gain over a lifetime?
- Q At what time should I stop eating at night if I want to lose weight?
- Q How can I stay positive in order to achieve my weight loss goal?
Recent Weight Loss Articles
If you're ready to drop some pounds, start moving the scale needle in a downward direction with help from our experts.
Walking Off Fat -- Fast! 2 Simple Ways to Boost Weight Loss Slim Down with This Multitasking Side Dish What’s the Latest: Obesity See All Articles