Healthy Eating Hacks
7 Expert Tips
Get HealthierGet advice for reachinga healthy weight
The obesity rate for U.S. women ages 20+
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Weight Loss Q&As
Keith Kreitz, MD
St. Mary Medical Center
What is gastric bypass surgery?
Gastric bypass is a weight loss surgery. The surgeon divides the stomach, making a small gastric pouch in the front measured at about 30 cubic centimeters (cc) of volume. The gastric pouch has about as much volume as an . . .
- Q Why is it so hard for people to lose weight?
- Q What should I eat to lose butt fat?
- Q Should I use my scale to monitor weight loss?
- Q Which type of green tea is best for weight loss?
- Q Do men lose weight faster than women?
- Q What are some emotional issues that can get in the way of weight loss?
- Q Why is it so much harder to lose weight after the first 5 – 10 pounds?
- Q How can I get rid of a double chin?
- Q How can men increase their chances of success with weight loss?
- Q If I want to lose weight, why must I avoid food with a high glycemic index?