Conquer food cravings withBrain Fit LifeStart training
Get HealthierGet advice for reachinga healthy weight
The obesity rate for U.S. women ages 20+
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Weight Loss Q&As
Matthew Brengman, MD, FACS
Surgery, Bariatric Medicine
What is the balloon procedure for weight loss?
During an endoscopy, a silicon balloon holding between 500 and 700 cc’s of saline is put in the stomach. The balloon stays in for six months and then it’s taken out. For the first three months the balloon is in place, patients lose a lot of weight . . .
- Q What should I do if I hate exercising?
- Q What is the best way to get rid of belly fat?
- Q What healthy food swaps can I make to lose weight?
- Q How can I manage my food cravings?
- Q What is the biggest mistake people make who are trying to lose weight?
- Q Is diet or exercise more important for weight loss?
- Q How does metabolism influence weight loss?
- Q How can keeping a weight-loss journal help me lose weight?
- Q What lifestyle changes should I make if I want to lose weight?
- Q How can drinking water help me lose weight?
Weight Loss Action Plans
If you're ready to drop some pounds, start moving the scale needle in a downward direction with our Action Plans.
6 Weird Reasons You Can't Lose Weight What to do About Excess Skin 9 Ways to Banish Belly Fat Bariatric Surgery Explained in 5 Clicks Learn More: See All Weight Loss Articles
Weight Loss Videos
Chocolate Cherry Pudding
You can eat dessert and still lose weight! Treat yourself to a mouthwatering mix of sweet cherries and rich dark chocolate, only 105 calories per serving . . .
Kick Off Your Summer Slim Down
The key is to surround yourself with people who are going to encourage you to eat well, get moving and stay motivated.