Healthy Eating Hacks
7 Expert Tips
Get HealthierGet advice for reachinga healthy weight
The obesity rate for U.S. women ages 20+
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Weight Loss Q&As
Keith Kreitz, MD
St. Mary Medical Center
What is gastric bypass surgery?
Gastric bypass is a weight loss surgery. The surgeon divides the stomach, making a small gastric pouch in the front measured at about 30 cubic centimeters (cc) of volume. The gastric pouch has about as much volume as an . . .
- Q Does watching less TV help with weight loss?
- Q Which weight-loss products are a waste of money?
- Q How can eating pistachios help me lose weight?
- Q How much weight will I lose if I take Saxenda?
- Q What size plate should I use if I want to lose weight?
- Q Can I lose weight in one specific area?
- Q How can mini-meals help with weight loss?
- Q Why is a healthy fat-to-muscle ratio important?
- Q How can I lose weight on my own?
- Q If dieting doesn’t work, does that mean I’m sunk?