Healthy Eating Hacks
7 Expert Tips
Get HealthierGet advice for reachinga healthy weight
The obesity rate for U.S. women ages 20+
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Weight Loss Q&As
Robyn Ache, DO
Largo Medical Center
How do I talk to my doctor about weight loss surgery?
You should explain your concerns about obesity and weight loss surgery with your primary care doctor. In this video. . .
- Q Who can benefit from prescription weight loss drugs?
- Q Can I lose weight with prescription diet medications alone?
- Q When should prescription drugs be considered for weight loss?
- Q Are prescription weight loss drugs safe?
- Q How do I know if Saxenda is right for me?
- Q How do I take Saxenda?
- Q What are the side effects of Saxenda?
- Q How much weight will I lose if I take Saxenda?
- Q When should I be worried about my weight?
- Q Which type of green tea is best for weight loss?
Recent Weight Loss Articles
If you're ready to drop some pounds, start moving the scale needle in a downward direction with help from our experts.
The Secret Behind What Happens to Fat When You Exercise Ask Dr. Darria: Is Garcinia Cambogia a Safe Way to Lose Weight? How to Motivate Yourself for Weight Loss Success The Where, Who, When Weight Loss Trick See All Articles