Healthy Eating Hacks
7 Expert Tips
Get HealthierGet advice for reachinga healthy weight
The obesity rate for U.S. women ages 20+
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Weight Loss Q&As
Sebastian Tas, DO
Largo Medical Center
How do I talk to my doctor about weight loss surgery?
If your doctor is reluctant to talk about bariatric (weight loss) surgery, he or she may have concerns just like you do. In this video. . .
- Q How do I know if Saxenda is right for me?
- Q How do I take Saxenda?
- Q What are the side effects of Saxenda?
- Q How much weight will I lose if I take Saxenda?
- Q When should I be worried about my weight?
- Q Which type of green tea is best for weight loss?
- Q What are the health risks of waist training?
- Q What is waist training?
- Q What lifestyle changes are most effective for long term weight loss?
- Q Why is it so hard for people to lose weight?
Recent Weight Loss Articles
If you're ready to drop some pounds, start moving the scale needle in a downward direction with help from our experts.
How to Motivate Yourself for Weight Loss Success The Where, Who, When Weight Loss Trick No Grain, No Gain Do Weight Management Apps Really Help? See All Articles