Healthy Eating Hacks
7 Expert Tips
Get HealthierGet advice for reachinga healthy weight
The obesity rate for U.S. women ages 20+
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
View all weight loss experts
Weight Loss Q&As
Rodrick D. McKinlay, MD
St. Mark's Hospital
How has weight loss surgery advanced?
Weight loss surgery has advanced in a number of ways. Many years ago. . .
- Q If dieting doesn’t work, does that mean I’m sunk?
- Q What size plate should I use if I want to lose weight?
- Q How can mini-meals help with weight loss?
- Q How can medication help me to lose weight?
- Q Is ketosis necessary for weight loss?
- Q How can I get rid of my big bottom?
- Q When should prescription drugs be considered for weight loss?
- Q Can I lose weight in one specific area?
- Q How can keeping a weight-loss journal help me lose weight?
- Q Should I avoid nighttime eating if I'm trying to lose weight?
Recent Weight Loss Articles
If you're ready to drop some pounds, start moving the scale needle in a downward direction with help from our experts.
What’s the Latest: Obesity Weight Control Management with Mindful Eating The Most Effective Drugs for Weight Loss 4 Ways to Make Weight Loss Last See All Articles