Healthy Eating Hacks
7 Expert Tips
Get HealthierGet advice for reachinga healthy weight
The obesity rate for U.S. women ages 20+
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Weight Loss Q&As
Keith Kreitz, MD
St. Mary Medical Center
What is gastric bypass surgery?
Gastric bypass is a weight loss surgery. The surgeon divides the stomach, making a small gastric pouch in the front measured at about 30 cubic centimeters (cc) of volume. The gastric pouch has about as much volume as an . . .
- Q Why do women have a harder time than men losing weight?
- Q What can I do if I’m overwhelmed by the amount of weight I need to lose?
- Q What resistance training exercises can help me lose weight?
- Q How does being exposed to light at night affect weight loss?
- Q Why am I having so much trouble losing weight?
- Q How do I get rid of the fat on my thighs?
- Q Does watching less TV help with weight loss?
- Q How can I lose 10 pounds?
- Q Should I avoid nighttime eating if I'm trying to lose weight?
- Q How can I encourage my overweight teen to lose weight?