Some of the best places to find walking groups may include going to your local senior center. They may have listings for walking groups and additional groups may also be present. Other areas may include your local recreational center or police department. Anything that has community involvement should list walking groups for seniors and more.
- Q How can I make walking more challenging?
- Q How can I find walking partners?
- Q Why should I walk 10,000 steps a day?
- Q How do I find out if there is a local walking club?
- Q How long will it take to see health benefits from getting a dog?
- Q How long should I walk to burn calories?