Some of the best places to find walking groups may include going to your local senior center. They may have listings for walking groups and additional groups may also be present. Other areas may include your local recreational center or police department. Anything that has community involvement should list walking groups for seniors and more.
- Q What are the effects of walking on my joints and muscles?
- Q How can I find the right walking partner?
- Q What is a walking belt?
- Q How many calories can I burn walking?
- Q Does owning a dog make people more physically active?
- Q Is walking good aerobic exercise?