Some of the best places to find walking groups may include going to your local senior center. They may have listings for walking groups and additional groups may also be present. Other areas may include your local recreational center or police department. Anything that has community involvement should list walking groups for seniors and more.
- Q What gear do I need for walking?
- Q What can I do if I reach a walking plateau?
- Q What muscles are involved in walking?
- Q How can I get my family involved in my walking program?
- Q Is walking my dog a good way to exercise?
- Q How is a city walk different than a nature walk in the woods?