What can I do if exercising has made my neck muscles big and bulky?

Perform exercises that place less emphasis on the muscles of the neck and shoulders. Take a second look at your workouts and make sure they are balanced to stress all the major regions of the body. (Chest, Back, Shoulders, Arms, and Legs.)

Continue Learning about Types Of Exercise Programs

Winter Fitness Alternative for Walkers and Runners
Is winter weather disrupting your walking or running routine? Try snowshoeing or cross-country skiing. Both offer all-body and aerobic workouts with m...
How do I perform backpedaling?
How do I perform backpedaling? Run backward with short, quick steps, pumping your arms and landing o...
Do-Anywhere Workout Plan
Do-Anywhere Workout PlanDo-Anywhere Workout PlanDo-Anywhere Workout PlanDo-Anywhere Workout Plan
This 14-move, excuse-proof workout is perfect for you. The best gym in the world? You're living in it. By using your own body weight to complete a str...
Wendy Batts - Static Inside Thigh Stretch