Are there cigarettes with no nicotine?

Herbal cigarettes that don't contain nicotine are available. In fact, they're what actors on TV and in the movies smoke, because smoking tobacco in the workplace (in this case, the set) isn't allowed in most states. Just because these products lack nicotine doesn't mean they're safer than tobacco cigarettes or even safe at all. Herbal cigarette smoke contains plenty of chemicals that are known to cause cancer.

Continue Learning about Smoking Treatment

how soon after i quit smoking will my health start to improve ?
Your health will start to improve almost immediately after quitting smoking. Within 20 minutes after...
will i gain weight if i quit smoking ?
One of the biggest fears that people have about quitting smoking is weight gain. On average, men...
how do support groups help me quit smoking ?
Support groups help you quit smoking by helping you overcome the cravings that will inevitably come....
your quick start guide to quitting tobacco
your quick start guide to quitting tobaccoyour quick start guide to quitting tobaccoyour quick start guide to quitting tobaccoyour quick start guide to quitting tobacco
want to kick the habit ? get straight facts , smart tips , and a step-by-step plan . welcome to the tobacco cessation guide ! whether you are consider...