How can I care for someone with bronchoalveolar carcinoma?

If someone you know has been diagnosed with bronchoalveolar carcinoma, they will need your support. Cancer is a scary diagnosis, especially such a rare form. It is important for you to offer your assistance while still helping them feel like they have control of their life. Whether you drive them to their doctor's visits or help them deal with the side effects of chemotherapy such as fatigue and hair loss, they could not appreciate anything more.

Continue Learning about Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer

Treating Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer with Immunotherapy
Immunotherapies are a category of cancer drugs that work by helping the body’s immune system identify and destroy cancer cells. Immunotherapy has been...
Should I get screened for non-small cell cancer even if I have no symptoms?
The medical field is divided as to whether you should be screened early for non-small cell cancer if...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with non-small cell cancer?
The best way to care for someone with non-small cell cancer is to do everything you can to make them...
Differences Between Small Cell and Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer