How can I care for someone with bronchoalveolar carcinoma?

If someone you know has been diagnosed with bronchoalveolar carcinoma, they will need your support. Cancer is a scary diagnosis, especially such a rare form. It is important for you to offer your assistance while still helping them feel like they have control of their life. Whether you drive them to their doctor's visits or help them deal with the side effects of chemotherapy such as fatigue and hair loss, they could not appreciate anything more.

Continue Learning about Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer

A Virtual Look at Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer affects close to 85 percent of Americans with lung cancer. In this video, Jennifer Caudle, MD, takes an in depth look at ca...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with non-small cell cancer?
The best way to care for someone with non-small cell cancer is to do everything you can to make them...
What are the different types of non-small cell lung cancer?
There are three main types of non-small cell lung cancer: Adenocarcinoma, which is typically fou...
Differences Between Small Cell and Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer