What lifestyle changes should I make if I have nasopharyngeal cancer?

If you have nasopharyngeal cancer, you should avoid things that cause it. For example, you should not eat salt-cured fish or preserved meats. Also, nutrition should be paid special attention to as this will help you remain as healthy as possible throughout treatment.

Continue Learning about Nasopharyngeal Cancer

What are my chances of recovery from nasopharyngeal cancer?
Your chances of recovery from nasopharyngeal cancer depend on a variety of factors. If your cancer i...
What is nasopharyngeal cancer?
Nasopharyngeal cancer is the cancer of the nasopharynx. The nasopharynx includes the upper throat an...
How are stages of nasopharyngeal cancer defined?
Stages of nasopharyngeal cancer are defined by how far the cancer has spread and the size of the tum...
Should I talk to my doctor about my nasopharyngeal cancer symptoms?
Yes, you should discuss your symptoms with your doctor. You should tell your doctor about any sympto...