What lifestyle changes should I make if I have nasopharyngeal cancer?

If you have nasopharyngeal cancer, you should avoid things that cause it. For example, you should not eat salt-cured fish or preserved meats. Also, nutrition should be paid special attention to as this will help you remain as healthy as possible throughout treatment.

Continue Learning about Nasopharyngeal Cancer

How long can I survive with nasopharyngeal cancer?
Nasopharyngeal cancer can be successfully cured if caught early. If not, it is often fatal. Only 35 ...
How is my stage of nasopharyngeal cancer determined?
The stage of nasopharyngeal cancer can be determined through the use of imaging tests, such as CT sc...
How are stages of nasopharyngeal cancer defined?
Stages of nasopharyngeal cancer are defined by how far the cancer has spread and the size of the tum...
Is there a cure for nasopharyngeal cancer?
There is a possibility of curing nasopharyngeal cancer with chemotherapy and radiation. However, thi...