How long can I survive with nasopharyngeal cancer?

Nasopharyngeal cancer can be successfully cured if caught early. If not, it is often fatal. Only 35 percent of people diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer in the United States live longer than 5 years. If cured, you may be able to live out a normal life.

Continue Learning about Nasopharyngeal Cancer

What are my chances of recovery from nasopharyngeal cancer?
Your chances of recovery from nasopharyngeal cancer depend on a variety of factors. If your cancer i...
How can nasopharyngeal cancer spread in the body?
Nasopharyngeal cancer can spread in the body through several means. First, it may spread to nearby a...
What is nasopharyngeal cancer?
Nasopharyngeal cancer is the cancer of the nasopharynx. The nasopharynx includes the upper throat an...
Is nasopharyngeal cancer life-threatening?
Nasopharyngeal cancer can be life-threatening if it has been allowed to spread. If the cancer spread...