How long can I survive with nasopharyngeal cancer?

Nasopharyngeal cancer can be successfully cured if caught early. If not, it is often fatal. Only 35 percent of people diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer in the United States live longer than 5 years. If cured, you may be able to live out a normal life.

Continue Learning about Nasopharyngeal Cancer

Is there a cure for nasopharyngeal cancer?
There is a possibility of curing nasopharyngeal cancer with chemotherapy and radiation. However, thi...
How is my stage of nasopharyngeal cancer determined?
The stage of nasopharyngeal cancer can be determined through the use of imaging tests, such as CT sc...
What is the rate of incidence for nasopharyngeal cancer?
Nasopharyngeal cancer is rare in the United States. It is often detected late because other illnesse...
Should I talk to my doctor about my nasopharyngeal cancer symptoms?
Yes, you should discuss your symptoms with your doctor. You should tell your doctor about any sympto...