What is the maximum daily dosage for Ayr Saline Nasal Gel?

You can use Ayr Saline Nasal Gel as often as needed during the day and before you go to bed to soothe irritated, dry nasal passages.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

What are the side effects of nasal cromolyn?
The most common side effects people taking nasal cromolyn experience are irritated nasal passages (b...
What is the best over-the-counter antihistamine?
Sky Ridge Medical CenterSky Ridge Medical Center
When it comes to the best over-the-counter (OTC) antihistamines, I try hard to base my preferences n...
What other medications do oral antihistamines interact with?
If you are taking an opioid, antihistamines may not be good options for you. If you are taking a dr...
What are antihistamine nasal sprays?
Antihistamine nasal sprays place the antihistamine in the nasal passages and the sinuses. As an anti...