Hot flashes? Mood swings? No, you're not crazy—you're just in menopause. Going through the Big Change isn’t always easy: Fluctuating hormone levels of menopause cause a host of symptoms — including some that can take you by surprise. Not only that, but the symptoms can change over time. Find out what to expect and when to get help.Take Our Quiz
Foggy Brain, Gaining Weight?Try Brain Fit Life
AskMDFind out how to manage your menopause symptoms
The average age of menopause in the US.
North American Menopause Society
How will menopause affect my daily activities and lifestyle?
Menopause is a natural part of life, not a disease or a health crisis. However, menopause may occur when many other changes are happening in your life. For instance, your children may . . .
- Q Why is a blood test necessary for menopause?
- Q How can I help my partner as she goes through menopause?
- Q Why has menopause become medicalized?
- Q What is the occurrence rate of sleep problems during menopause?
- Q How do menopause and perimenopause affect women?
- Q Can menopause happen at 37?
- Q How do women react towards menopause?
- Q What is the medicalization of menopause?
- Q What is temporary menopause?
- Q Why should I have a list of menopause questions for my doctor?
Recent Menopause Articles
Managing menopause is a challenge, but our Action Plans can help you take control during this transition.
Foods to Ease Menopause Symptoms Alternative Treatments for Menopause Staying Healthy After Menopause 3 Tips to Ease Menopause Symptoms See All Articles