Hot flashes? Mood swings? No, you're not crazy—you're just in menopause. Going through the Big Change isn’t always easy: Fluctuating hormone levels of menopause cause a host of symptoms — including some that can take you by surprise. Not only that, but the symptoms can change over time. Find out what to expect and when to get help.Take Our Quiz
Foggy Brain, Gaining Weight?Try Brain Fit Life
AskMDFind out how to manage your menopause symptoms
The average age of menopause in the US.
North American Menopause Society
How will menopause affect my daily activities and lifestyle?
Menopause is a natural part of life, not a disease or a health crisis. However, menopause may occur when many other changes are happening in your life. For instance, your children may . . .
- Q What is abrupt menopause?
- Q When does menopause occur?
- Q Why has menopause become medicalized?
- Q Why is a blood test necessary for menopause?
- Q How long does menopause last?
- Q How can I help my partner as she goes through menopause?
- Q How can I prepare to discuss menopause concerns with my doctor?
- Q Should I worry about menopause when I'm in my 40s?
- Q What is the difference between perimenopause and postmenopause?
- Q Is menopause the same worldwide?