What exercise will strengthen my inner calves?

A great exercise to target the inner portion of the calves is a calf raise with the toes turned in.  Use the technique described below to perform this exercise. Stand with your feet placed hip-width apart and positioned so that the toes are turned in toward each other.  Position the balls of your feet on the foot block of a calf raise machine or on a step.  If using a calf raise machine, position shoulder under the shoulder pads while maintaining good posture.  Start with your heels down as far as possible without letting the toes turn out to the side and arches collapse, and keep your knees straight and stiff but not completely locked. Next, squeeze the glutes and tighten the abs while rising up onto the balls of your feet, moving only at the ankles.  Pause at the top before slowly returning to the start position, being careful not to bend the knees as you lower your body back down.  This exercise can also be performed as a bodyweight exercise while standing on a single leg instead of two legs.

Continue Learning about Leg Exercises

Bye-Bye Saddlebags: How to Slim Your Outer Thighs
Saddlebags sure are handy when you're riding a horse out on the trail or zooming along on a Harley, but when you're trying to slide into your favorite...
How can I get bigger quadriceps?
Increasing the size of your quadriceps (muscles on the front of the thigh) requires the right combin...
How can I get stronger legs without getting too bulky?
Having strong lower extremities is advantageous for baseball and softball players. Almost all th...
How Fequently Should I Stretch My Calves?