question

Will my sense of taste go back to normal once I stop smoking?

Univ. of Nev. School of Medicine, Family Medicine
answer
Yes. Shortly after stopping smoking your body will improve its circulation and thus repair some of the damage that the cigarette smoke has caused. This includes taste and smell.

Continue Learning about Impact Of Nicotine Addiction On The Body

Is cigar smoking as bad for heart health as cigarette smoking?
Is cigar smoking as bad for heart health as cigarette smoking? The effects of cigar smoking on cardi...
Does smoking affect my sexual performance?
Smoking definitely has a negative impact on your sexual performance. Learn more from our experts abo...
If I smoke but don't inhale, is there any danger?
If I smoke but don't inhale, is there any danger? Yes. Wherever smoke touches living cells, it does ...
Does smoking have any effect on my immune system?
Smoking causes inflammation in areas related to your immune system that make your immune system less...